At Braid Vets, we are committed to keeping abreast of the latest developments in modern veterinary practice – providing high-quality treatment at sensible prices.
To enable pet owners to spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice membership scheme – the Braid Vets Health Plan.
Braid Vets Health Plan Offers:
- 50% off your pet’s initial vaccinations
- All annual vaccinations thereafter, for all dogs, are covered under the monthly direct debit
- Two 6 month health checks per year**
- Flea, worm and tick protection
- Convenient monthly payments by Direct Debit
- 10% Discount off all pet foods
- 25% off kennel cough vaccination
- 25% off Rabies vaccination
- 25% off Flystrike prevention treatment (for Rabbits)
Prevention is better than cure!
Braid Vets Health Plan brings pet owners peace of mind by providing their pet’s preventative healthcare needs.
**Twice yearly visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up to date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future. (Please note that 6 month health checks do not cover an appointment if your pet is unwell)
Furthermore, the cost of the preventative healthcare is spread throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments – it couldn’t be simpler!
Whilst spreading the cost of preventative treatments, all members then qualify for additional discounts on other items in the practice.
How Do I Register?
Please call in to the practice to complete a simple registration form, which will require your bank details OR sign up on the day of your appointment, just let our reception team know.
We ask that you pay your first month’s premium at the time of registration – and then you can start to receive benefits and discounts straight away! For instance – sign up at the time of vaccinations, pay your first instalment and receive 50% discount off all vaccinations! Or sign up at the time for neutering your pet and receive 10% discount!
If registering online please be aware that there is a 14 day cooling off period before any discounts can be applied. If you would like to start receiving the benefits of our health plan sooner than this, please register at one of our branches.
Is it a type of Pet Insurance?
The Braid Vet Health Plan is not Pet Insurance. Pet Insurance is designed to cover all non-routine treatments, such as emergency surgery. The Braid Vets Health Plan is designed to cover all of the preventative healthcare and treatment that your pet needs throughout the year.
Pricing (from 16th October 2023)
A range of plans is available for:
The plan provides your pet with:
- Essential annual vaccination with a full health check.
- 50% off primary vaccination course (with initial vaccinations typically given between two and four weeks apart).
- 25% off kennel cough vaccination.
- 25% off rabies vaccination.
- Flea treatments (sufficient for a year), dispensed quarterly.
- Worm treatments (sufficient for a year), dispensed quarterly.
- Six-monthly health check with your vet.
- Selected complimentary nurse clinics (where available).
- £10 microchipping.
- 10% off food.
- 10% off routine neutering.
- 10% off dental procedures.
- 10% off other parasite treatments.
Canine Distemper Hepatitis Leptospirosis Parvovirus Kennel Cough Indoor Cats Cat Flu Feline Enteritis Outdoor Cats Feline Leukaemia Cat Flu Feline Enteritis Rabbit Myxomatosis Viral Haemorragic Disease